Thursday, November 28, 2013

More than a pair of shoes...

During the spring/summer I have been seeing these Zara tie up booties all over the fashion blogosphere. As soon as I laid eyes on them, I couldn't resist! I couldn't really afford the shoes but I felt like I needed to buy them. Lately I've been finding myself second guessing every intuition that comes my way. And buying these shoes was kind of the first step I needed to break out of the "funk" I was in. There are so much more than a pair of shoes. They are who I want to be! Chic & sophisticated... Stylish. Everything I want to be. It's really symbolic actually. Taking the first new step into adult hood. I'm 22. I'm at the stage where I'm trying to transition from being a child but at the same time I have NOOO idea what I'm doing. I see so many people my age doing what they love, they've found their niche. & I'm sitting here like "womp!" When is it going to be my turn?... That's why I started this blog. I want to take a real step in the right direction where I know it's going to make me happy. So many people inspire me like KenzaAngelica, etc. I see how far they've come & what they've accomplished. & I want to be next! & it all started with a pair of shoes....




No comments:

Post a Comment