Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Fashionably Fit

Lately, It's been hard for me to kick start my journey to living a healthy lifestyle. I've been researching how I can get motivated to start working out, but none of those methods inspired me..... So I've decided to look into being "Fashionably Fit"... (Hmmm, I should write a book about that. haha). Because....
 "When you look good, you feel good. Confidence with what you're wearing is very important. If you feel good, you will always perform your best without worrying about anything."

So every since, I've been looking for the PERFECT wardrobe for my fitness journey! & What better place to start than the part of body the supports you?... You're feet. Here are my top two "affordable" (well for me anyway) sneakers from Nike .

Nike Free Run Black Charcoal Gray Running Shoes


Nike Roshe Running Shoes






No comments:

Post a Comment