Wednesday, December 11, 2013

H&M Shoes and Acccessories

I'm always on the look out for affordable fashion pieces. I believe you can look great even on the budget. High end designers are great, but don't get me wrong some of us.. well the majority of us can't get our hands on it. H&M always make us able to have that feel like it's fresh off the runway. I love how much they put into the design & quality of their products, for a good price. Which is kind of a challenge, quality & affordability. So I admire that a lot about the H&M brand. I'm always on their website, shopping for something to add to my growing collection. As of right now here my favorite shoes & accessories:

1. Sandalettes (here)
2. Handbag (here)
3. Leather Gloves (here)
4. Knee-high boots (here)
5. Leather Bag (here)
6. Shoulder Bag (here)
7. Pumps (here)
8. Premium Quality Leather Bag (here)
9. iPhone 4/4S Floral Case (here)
10. 6- Pack Gold Rings (here)

Hope you enjoy my picks.
-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment