Sunday, December 15, 2013

Lazy Days

I haven't really been doing much the past few days because of the weather. I basically been in the house catching up on some things that I wouldn't have time to do before. Work has been really slow so I haven't been to work since last Friday?.. I believe so yea. It's kind of hard to believe that such a big clothing store hasn't been making their sales goals. I guess people are not really into the holiday shopping this year?.. I don't know. Maybe it's because of the weather also, it's been really cold. Today was a "Snow Storm" called "Electra". Electra didn't do much where I live. I was hoping for a lot more snow than that. So not impressed. But work called me again and told me it was really slow, so I was cut for today. My next pay check should be nothing, lol. It's time for to start looking for a better job.. But during this time I've been using it to start working out, updating my blog site (which is this one) trying to figure out where I want to go with it. Fashion, Beauty or Lifestyle. I leaning towards all in one. So yes. It was great having this time to myself. *sigh*.

Here's a photo I took for my outfit of the day, but it's "from where I stand" point of view. Enjoy!





No comments:

Post a Comment